Monday, May 26, 2008

for your listening pleasure

If you are looking for some new music for the summer, these two soundtracks are amazing. Take a listen and thumb through their songs. Each page has only a small sampling of the CD's - my favorite in this sample of Once is When Your Mind's Made Up and my favorite out of these choices from Into the Wild is Hard Sun. Kenny and I have really enjoyed listening to them. Our enjoyment of these CD's in no way overshadows our excitement for the upcoming Dave Matthews concert. We haven't seen them since '06, which is extremely odd since we've been to every concert in our city (and a few others) since we've been married. The countdown is on!


I am trying not to think about it too much because when I do, I get so excited, I can hardly stand it! If you have been to a DMB concert, you know exactly what I'm talking about - they are one of the greatest live bands ever. Definitely the best I've ever seen.

No comments: