Monday, April 21, 2008

Kenny + Amy = Ben

Physical: he has my eye shape, mouth, skin tone and hair color. He has Kenny’s body, height, smile and profile. He has greenish/hazel eyes which are traits on both sides of the family.

Personality: He has Kenny’s sweet and kind personality, his perceptiveness, and giving heart. He has my sense of interpreting people and the surrounding environment and my sense of humor (poor Kenny).

Music: DMB (duh)

Temperment: He has my strength and Kenny's gentleness. He has my determination and Kenny's leadership.

Activity: He likes to help clean the house (me), fix things (Kenny), cook (me) make coffee (Kenny), he loves being outside (me) and trying things by himself (Kenny), he enjoys books and going to Borders (Kenny and me), he loves going to coffee shops (Kenny and me), and he loves music (Kenny and me).

Television choices: Other than Sesame Street he likes to watch poker (Kenny), cooking shows (me), Dave and Tim or Dave Matthew’s Band DVD’s (Kenny and me), and reality TV (me). Ben, however, is only allowed only to watch Jon and Kate Plus Eight but for mommy there are no depths of low that won’t be plunged I mean fewer constraints.

What a high calling and privilege to be entrusted with the task of shaping and molding another little human.

1 comment:

Christy H. said...

I can see you in him, at least from the picture. You haven't changed at all! Thanks for getting me hooked on this blogging. I'm working on one now.

xxoo-Christy