Friday, April 25, 2008

Meme

I have been tagged to do a meme by my friend, Becca. The rules are list 7 things that people may not know about me and then tag someone else.

1. I’m sure many know this already but I'll admit to it out loud anyway… my sense of humor is more stereotypically male. Kenny is more the clever type (which I actually find funny as well). I like to say or do completely off the wall things to get a reaction out of my husband. My son has the same humor. Kenny should be afraid. Very afraid.

2. When I'm around people I remember eye color, mannerisms typical to a person, and ideas people have.

3. Unless you point it out, I will very rarely if ever remember things like outfits, accessories, shoes or hair style.

4. Being landlocked in the good ole US of A drives me nuts. It tends to drive me more nuts in the spring and summer.

5. I want to try rock climbing. It looks like something I would love to do.

6. I think people whom one could categorize as “alternative” are really cool.

7. I miss my Nalgene bottle so much. I am totally sad I have had to part with it. I guess I don’t have to, but just in case I could be drinking toxic polycarbonate estrogen mimicking #7 plastic particles, I decided it better to refrain.


I tag a fellow new blogger... my friend Christy H.

1 comment:

Christy H. said...

I am honored that you memed me. I'm working on it right now.