Monday, May 19, 2008

feeling foggy

I want to write. I’m not sure what to write. As I think about what I want to say here, I find myself in pensive silence. I know I’m going to sound dramatic, but I felt like starting up a blog was something I needed to do and I honestly don’t fully understand why. And now that I find myself with little to say, I really don’t understand it.

There is actually a lot to talk about. I had a phenomenal weekend with my little family. Kenny and I celebrated our 6-year wedding anniversary yesterday – we had so much fun celebrating it. We have all sorts of wonderful journeys and life lessons from those 6 years alone, not to mention the ones in this past year… in this past week even. We have exciting things going on in our lives. Lots on the horizon. We are both learning a lot and growing in specific areas that get us excited. I just feel uncomfortably vain and self-indulgent going into detail about it here. But isn’t that what a blog is? I’m confused. When the fog lifts and I’m able to understand what this thing is really supposed to be for me, I’ll let you know.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

hmmmm... will be waiting