Saturday, September 19, 2009

we are well

So much going on. I haven't abandoned altogether - maybe just a little bit for a little while. Kids are great, Kenny and I are great. We had a relaxing yet busy summer with so much going on. We have had an extraordinarily busy fall and I can't wait because this craziness will end with the semester and believe me - its crazy. We will possibly move, (we hope not) but it looks like a good probability, as we will go where God leads on the job front to some pastoral position somewhere in most likely the US. I haven't left forever and I always hope to post more often because there is always a lot to tell. But I'll have to see how that goes and plan on when things wind down (and they will) that I will keep everyone much better updated.

2 comments:

Dad said...

Good to finally see you post. The way I figure it, you posted 144 words in 6 months. All you have to do to beat that is to write one blog each week with 25 words. No more excuses, we miss your great blogs. Love you.

Amy said...

aww- thanks dad! that just might be the motivation I need :)